Joe Alwyn Wiki:- Joe Alwyn is well recognized as an English actor and songwriter. He was starring for his role in the Hulu television series Conversations with Friends (2022). He also worked in a lead role in 2016 in Conversations with Friends.
In this article, we will provide all the details about Joe Alwyn’s personal life and family background. But first of all, we will consult Joe Alwyn’s Wiki, Biography, and all details of Joe Alwyn’s personal life.
Joe Alwyn Wiki, Biography
Joe Alwyn was born on 21 February 1991, in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England. He hails from Tufnell Park and Crouch End areas of North London. His age was 31 years old as of 2022. He was birthed by the name Joseph Matthew Alwyn and also known for his nickname William Bowery. He has a zodiac sign that is Pisces. He has faith in the Christian religion.
He completed his schooling at the City of London School and graduated in 2012 with a B. A degree in English literature from the University of Bristol. He holds a degree in drama and acting from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama (2015).
|Full Name||Joseph Matthew Alwyn|
|Nick Name||William Bowery|
|Date of Birth||21 February 1991|
|Birth Place||Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England|
|Residence||Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England|
|School||City of London School|
|College/University||University of Bristol, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama|
|Profession||English actor and songwriter.|
Joe Alwyn Career
- Alwyn was interested in music since his childhood and joined the band “Anger Management” at the age of thirteen and became a member of the National Youth Theatre.
- Alwyn made his debut in the feature film Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk (2016).
- He made his acting debut in the movies such as The Favourite (2018), Boy Erased (2018), Mary Queen of Scots (2018), and Harriet (2019).
- He co-wrote or co-produced select songs, such as “Exile”, “My Tears Ricochet”, “August”, and “Betty”.
- Alwyn recieved a Grammy Award for Album of the Year at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards in 2021.
Joe Alwyn Parents & Siblings
Joe Alwyn’s parents’ names are Elizabeth Alwyn (mother) and Richard Alwyn (father). His mother was a psychotherapist and his father was a documentary filmmaker. He has two siblings Thomas Alwyn and Patrick Alwyn.
Joe Alwyn Nationality & Ethnicity
Now we are talking about nationality, He belongs to the British nationality.
Suppose we are talking about Joe Alwyn’s Ethnicity. We want to tell you that his ethnicity is White.
We do not have much information about his ethnic background but soon we updated his ethnicity details.
Joe Alwyn’s Wife
Joe Alwyn’s marital status is married. He married his wife Taylor Swift. Alwyn was in a relationship with Taylor Swift since 2016. They wedded in 2016.
Joe Alwyn Age, Height & Weight
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
Joe Alwyn’s Net Worth
Now, we talk about Joe Alwyn’s net worth, his current net worth is-
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Joe Alwyn Social Media
View this post on Instagram
FAQ About Joe Alwyn
Q.1 Who is Joe Alwyn?
Ans. Joe Alwyn is an English actor and songwriter.
Q. 2 What is Joe Alwyn ‘s parents’ name?
Ans. Joe Alwyn ‘s parents’ names are Elizabeth Alwyn (mother) and Richard Alwyn (father).
Q.3 What is Joe Alwyn’s Wife?
Ans. Joe Alwyn’s marital status is married. He married Taylor Swift in 2016.
Q.4 What is Joe Alwyn’s net worth?
Ans. Joe Alwyn’s net worth is $4 million.
Read Also:- Oliver Allix Wiki
- Connect us for the latest news about People, Bollywood, Hollywood, and News. We provide information about Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and Wiki of Celebrities and Famous Personalities. Thanks for connecting us 👍